Do Good, Support Local and Eat Real Food!
- Rasta Pasta strives for zero landfill waste by using commercial compost and recycling.
- We do not use any Styrofoam products or source any products packaged in Styrofoam.
- We do not buy or use any single use plastics. Straws are compostable plastic.
- All to-go boxes are made of compostable paper.
- All to-go utensils and cups are made of renewable, plant-based plastics.
- We use high efficiency water practices in our kitchen and ware washing.
- Linen napkins are used in our dining room.
- We use energy efficient LED lighting.
- Our refrigeration and HVAC systems clean and in good repair for max energy efficiency.
We give our business to many amazing local business including: Goat Patch Brewing, Bristol Brewing, Nektr Kombucha, Boxing Brother Ciders, Lee Spirits, Axe and Oak, Delicias Bakery, Barista Espresso, The Spice Guy, United Restaurant Supply, Front Range Equipment, 720 Media, Pollinate Marketing, MD Service Plumber, Downtown Electric, Cloutte and Associates, Central Bank, Green CO2, Sno White Linens, Denver Cutlery, Centennial Reproductions, Creative Consortium, Allied Paper, Premier Payments, Henley’s Key Service, 5-Star Restaurant Repair, Cap’n Rooter, Front Range Grease, SL Consulting, and Brenda L. Speer LLC.
Eat Real Food...
- Our Spice Blends are free of MSG, all natural and are blended here in Colorado.
- Our sausage is all natural, nitrate free and sourced from Polidori Sausage Company.
- We only use all natural, hormone and antibiotic free chicken.
- We make all of our salad dressings from scratch daily using fresh and real ingredients.
- Our pasta dishes are made fresh to order, accommodating allergy or dietary restriction.
- Our salads and desserts are gluten free any pasta dish can be made gluten free.
- Any pasta dish can be made vegetarian, many can be made vegan as well.
- We spiralized fresh vegetable noodles in house for substitution in any pasta dish.
- Our garlic bread is vegan and made with bread from local baker, Delicias Bakery.
- We have no microwaves or food warmers in our kitchen, all food is sautéed fresh to order!
- Is Rasta Pasta health food? Of course not! But it is real food, made to order with fresh, high-quality ingredients and love. We accommodate any diet (or cheat day)!